I'm about to go to sleep, but I thought I would take a moment to outline a few new goals for myself.
- I want to try and at least get one graphic piece, for a client or not, done a week. Just to encourage myself to be more creative and work on building my skills as a designer and my skills with the programs.
- From this point on, I want to try to rewrite one chapter of my novel a week until the rewrite is complete. This has so far been going well. I've only fixed up a few pages and the ratio is currently going one reworked page is coming to four pages total. I like actually having all my history, town information, character information, etc written up and easily accessible when I need it.
- Unless I'm going out I want to try to be in bed by 11:30-12:30.
- No wow raiding, wow pvping is good game tho!
- be a bit more open about things. being a pent up monkey is no good
- figure out my schedule for when I go home next so i can hit up people I desperately miss (my massocks I'm lookin at you)
- do good at life. yay life